This is another customizable option, for HG pilots.
- Takes few seconds to click instrument in place and take it out.
- No more flimsy screws and tightening. Aluminum base is bendable, which gives always the same instrument view angle.
- Multiple profiles available for Your downtube or basebar. Contact me after making order which profile will work for Your rig.
- Bracket printed with high temperature nylon, which is really hard to break and is very stable in outdoor environment.
- SLS nylon printing (powder sintering) is also available but adds 60$ to the bracket price.
- Pictured example is for WW downtube.
- In case of bad landing aluminum profile will bend and leash attached to FlightDeck7C protects instruments from loosing it (not pictured).